Leo Ferres' Home Page
- Thu Jun 21 17:02:46 2012: Attending SPAA 2012 until June 29.
- Thu Oct 20 20:05:41 2011: We're now working with Intel to design
teaching materials for a data structures section of a multicore
programming course. The main page of the project is here.
- Thu Oct 20 20:06:03 2011: We will be broadcasting live from
Concepción and California through the Intel Software Network TV.
Tune in on Tuesday, October 25! Time: 2pm CLST, 10am PST. The work
students did can be found here.
- Programming Foundations I: 2013
- Introduction to Multicore Programming:
- The Σ Lectures: 2013
- WEFU Seminar: 2010, there is no 2011 Wefu (back in 2012!)
(in reverse chronological order)
(in alphabetical order)
- Cristian Andrades (Parallel algorithms) [BSc/MSc]
- Erick Elejalde (Parallel Algorithms and Data Structures) [MSc, Parallel Algorithms]
- Pedro Flores (KR, Graph Semantics) (Engineering student) [BEng, 2011]
- José Fuentes (Parallel Algorithms and Data Structures) [BEng 2011, now PhD student]
- Juan Olate (Parallel Algorithms and Data Structures) [BEng, 2012]
- Patricio Sandaña (algorithms) [BEng]
- Michael Soza (Documentation software) [BEng, 2012]
Check out some guidelines if you want to work for us.
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Concepcion,
Edmundo Larenas 215,
Concepcion, Octava Region,
Email: leo [at] inf [dot] udec [dot] cl.
Tel.: +56 (41) 220-3573
Fax: +56 (41) 222-1770
Tue Mar 12 05:51:58 2013