Leo Ferres' Home Page
- 2014-03-05-11:32: Erick Elejalde defended hi MSc thesis on parallel
string matching. See the video of his presentation here.
- 2013-09-14-20:02: We Arxiv'ed a technical report on
cache behaviour of parallel SAT solvers.
- 2013-10-25-17:23: I will be the General Chair of HT2014. Check out
the website http://ht.acm.org/ht2014/, the Twitter, and Facebook
pages. Should be a lot of fun.
- 2013-10-22-10:49: Mauricio Marín's talk while in Concepción
(Parallelism & Distributed Memory)
- 2013-08-09-12:40: Our paper on WT construction was accepted at the
Fifth Workshop on Massive Data Algorithmics in Sophia Antipolis,
- 2013-07-18-14:33: Gonzalo Navarro's talk while in Concepción
(Compact Data Structures).
- 2012-06-21-17:02: Attending SPAA 2012 until June 29.
- 2011-10-20-20:05: We're now working with Intel to design teaching
materials for a data structures section of a multicore programming
course. The main page of the project is here.
- 2011-10-20-20:05: We will be broadcasting live from Concepción and
California through the Intel Software Network TV. Tune in on
Tuesday, October 25! Time: 2pm CLST, 10am PST. The work students
did can be found here.
- Programming Foundations I: 2013, 2014 (new video lectures!).
- Introduction to Multicore Programming: 2014
- WEFU Seminar: 2010, 2012, 2013
(in reverse chronological order)
(in alphabetical order)
- Erick Elejalde (Parallel Algorithms and Data Structures) [MSc,
- Pedro Flores (KR, Graph Semantics) (Engineering student) [BEng,
- José Fuentes (Parallel Algorithms and Data Structures) [BEng 2011,
now PhD student]
- Juan Olate (Parallel Algorithms and Data Structures) [BEng, 2012]
- Patricio Sandaña (algorithms) [BEng]
- Michael Soza (Documentation software) [BEng, 2012]
- Ricardo Vásquez (Parallelism/Data Structures) [BEng]
Check out these guidelines if you want to work for us.
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Concepcion,
Edmundo Larenas 215,
Concepcion, Octava Region,
Email: leo [at] inf [dot] udec [dot] cl.
Tel.: +56 (41) 220-3573
Fax: +56 (41) 222-1770
Wed Mar 5 12:17:22 2014